Thursday, July 9, 2009

EXERCISE FRENZY.

Well its 2 in the morning and I'm supposed to sleep. So after this post I'll probably really go to sleep. I'm like... damn tired. lol.

Yesterday I went to the stadium to run with Miaode, because it has been quite some time since I ran 2.4km (or clique; NS terms) WITH TIMING, and I did certain bad mistakes that made me activate THE GAG REFLEX (i stopped immediately after finishing the run, bad idea). It's funny how the reflex term came about because yesterday while on my way to the stadium I was listening to AM MAYHEM (good morning show from 987fm, the only show where I really enjoyed listening to in 987fm) and Ms Vendetta was talking about how her gag reflex was activated whenever she sees Mr Young (for those who listens to AM MAYHEM will know who they are). Anyway out of topic, I managed to run 2.4 with timing recorded and guess what,

IT'S 12 MINS PLUS. BETTER THAN MY NAPHA TEST THAT I TOOK IN NP where the time was 15 or 16 mins long (see the effects of poly life, somemore I'm not in swimming team anymore).

Ok yeah I know it's sort of still a fail, but it is definitely an improvement compared to half a year ago. Meanwhile I'll just continue to train and run and probably lose another 3kg or so (I just lost around 3kg and I can feel it) and then tone up my body more. ONWARD DERREL.

Time to go for a swim later today.

No comments: