Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Sweet Potatoes Meets Me

And it died a horrible death.



















Can you guys even notice something is wrong with the meal? (My camera is lousy, it's really poor at handling proportionate scaling in pictures) Look, I ordered a Combo 1 meal at Long John Silvers, and Combo 1: 2 piece chicken with fries and a drink. But what I got was 2 pieces of SWEET POTATOES THAT TASTES LIKE CHICKEN SOAKED IN COLD SHIT! If you look closely, the 2 pieces of sweet potatoes are only a little longer than the fries with respect to the length, and the width of it is nothing more than the width of 2 sausages placed together side by side. I rather they throw me some 4 pieces of sausages instead of some mutated sweet potatoes that taste strikingly similar to chicken, with added-on shit flavour.

Needless to say I was so annoyed at the dwarfed serving I took my knife and fork and plunged both of the utensils right into the dry, cold flesh of the sweet potatoes and gobbled them up like a full time carnivore, making sure I remove the food as fast as possible lest I start to curse.

No more combo 1s in LJS for me till furthur notice. They think only mini dwarfs patronise their outlets? Damn it ^%*^%#$&^!!!!!

No comments: